Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 7 febbraio 2019

RIBBON SLIDER BIRTHDAY CARD


Hello everyone!
Today I'm here to share with you a ribbon slider card I made following this instruction by the amazing Jennifer McGuire.
For my card I decided to play with the super adorable "Elephant of Surprise" stamp set by Heffy Doodle and I colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.
Buongiorno a tutti!!
Oggi vorrei mostrarvi una ribbon slider card che ho realizzato seguendo il fantastico tutorial della strepitosa Jennifer McGuire.
Per la mia card ho utilizzato il dolcissimo set di timbri "Elephant of Surprise" di Heffy Doodle e ho colorato tutte le mie timbrate con i pennarelli Zig Clean Color Real Brush.



To make the cloudy sky I used tumbled glass Distress Oxide and the amazing "Hill scene 2" stencil by Craftin' Desert Divas, while for the grass I used the "Meadow borders" dies by Lawn Fawn.
Per realizzare il cielo pieno di nuvolette azzurre ho usato lo stencil di Craftin' Desert Divas "Hill Scene 2" e il Distress Oxide tumbled glass, metre per il prato ho usato la fustella di Lawn Fawn "Meadow Borders".



Some close-ups.
Qualche dettaglio.



That's all for today.
I hope you enjoyed my card and thanks a lot for stopping by. Happy crafting, Silvia.
E' tutto per oggi.
Spero che questa card vi sia piaciuta e grazie per la visita. Happy crafting, Silvia.

P.S.When you purchase a product on the Craftin' Desert Divas shop through the links provided, I receive a small commision at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. The purchase price is the same regardless whether you use my link or not. Thank you for supporting me in this colorfull adventure.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento