Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 2 febbraio 2019

FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD ZIG ZAG CARD


Hi there!
I'm back today to share with you a new card I made for Craftin' Desert Divas.
This time I decided to realize a zig-zag card for the super adorable characters from the "Trolls of Oz" stamp set.
Ciao!!!
Oggi sono qui per mostrarvi la nuova card che ho realizzato per Craftin' Desert Divas.
Questa volta ho pensato di realizzare una zig-zag card per i meravigliosi personaggi del set di timbri "Trolls of Oz".




To make the landscape of this card I used the "Hill Scene 2" stencil with some Distress Oxide ( mermaid lagoon and fossilized amber ) and mowed lawn Distress Ink. 
To color the characters I used Spectrum Noir markers.
Per lo sfondo mi sono poi servita dello stencil "Hill Scene 2" e dei Distress Oxide mermaid lagoon and fossilized amber e del Distress Ink mowed lawn.
Infine, per colorare i miei personaggi ho usato i pennarelli a base alcolica Spectrum Noir.




I just love how this card turned out and I think this is just an interesting card structure to play with (you can find a little tutorial here).
Devo dire che sono molto soddisfatta del risultato finale di questa card e trovo che questa sia una struttura molto carina da realizzare (potete trovare un breve tutorial qui).

Well, I wish you a wonderful week-end. Hugs, Silvia.
Vi auguro un fantastico fine settimana. Un abbraccio, Silvia.

P.S. 

AFFILIATES


When you purchase a product on the Craftin' Desert Divas shop through the links provided, I receive a small commision at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. The purchase price is the same regardless whether you use my link or not. Thank you for supporting me in this colorfull adventure.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento