Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 6 marzo 2019

A SPRING BIRTHDAY CARD WITH CRAFTIN' DESERT DIVAS



Hi there! How's it going?!
Today I'm here to share with you my new card for Craftin' Desert Divas. I really love this super adorable and sweet little lamb from the "Wooly Lamb" stamp set that I decided to play a little bit more with it and here's my card.
Buongiorno e ben ritrovati.
Oggi vorrei mostrarvi la nuova card che ho realizzato per Craftin' Desert Divas. Che dire…trovo la pecorella del set di timbri "Wooly Lamb" talmente adorabile e caruccia che non potevo non farci un'altra card, e così….eccola.


For the background I used "Burst stencil" with some Distress Oxide tumbled glass and mermaid lagoon  and "Stitched in circle" dies to cut my window.
Per realizzare lo sfondo ho utilizzato lo stencil "Burst" con i Distress Oxide tumbled glass e mermaid lagoon, mentre per fare la mia finestra mi sono servita delle fustelle "Stitched in circle".


I also used the "Fancy Frame" die to cut the card base and the "Outdoor Landscape 2" dies to make the grass.
Infine ho usato la fustella "Fancy Frame" per tagliare la base della card e la fustella "Outdoor Landscape 2" per il prato.


Well, thank you so much for passing by. I hope you enjoyed this card. Have a great day. Hugs, Silvia.
Vi ringrazio di cuore per la visita e spero che la card vi sia piaciuta. Vi auguro una fantastica giornata e vi abbraccio, Silvia.



AFFILIATES

When you purchase a product on the Craftin' Desert Divas shop through the links provided, I receive a small commision at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. The purchase price is the same regardless whether you use my link or not. Thank you for supporting me in this colorfull adventure.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento