Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 11 marzo 2019

WELCOME TO THE STONE AGE!

Hello and welcome back to my blog.
Today I've got another new stamp set to share with you from the March new release by Craftin' Desert Divas and it's called "Stone Age Family": I'm sure you'll loooooove it!!!!
For today's card I decided to imagine a moment in a  prehistoric day.
To color my characters I used Spectrum Noir markers, while for the background I played with some Distress Oxide, some Nuvo Drops and the "Hill Scene 2" stencil.
Hope you like it.
Buongiorno e ben tornati sul mio blog.
Oggi ho un nuovo stamp set di Craftin' Desert Divas da condividere con voi.
Si chiama "Stone Age Family" e sono sicura vi piacerà un sacco. 
Per la card che vi voglio mostrare oggi ho pensato di provare a ricreare un momento di una giornata tipo della preistoria.
Per colorare i miei personaggi mi sono servita dei pennarelli a base alcolica Spectrum Noir, mentre per lo sfondo ho giocato con diversi Distress Oxide, un paio di Nuvo Drops e lo stencil di CDD "Hill Scene 2".
Spero vi piaccia.




Well, I have to go now but don't forget to take a peek to the CDD blog to see all the other adorable cards of the DT.
Hugs, Silvia.
Che dire….è tutto per oggi, ma non dimenticatevi di andare a sbirciare tutte le altre fantastiche card realizzate dal DT sul blog di Craftin' Desert Divas.
Un abbraccio, Silvia.


With this card I take my chance over the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.



1 commento:

  1. What a unique scene, Silvia! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    RispondiElimina