Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

martedì 30 luglio 2019

A SEASIDE FRIENDSHIP CARD

Hi there!
Today I'm back with a Summer themed card.
I immediately fall in love with the Hello Bluebird "Seaside Girls" stamp set when I saw it for the first time and now I'm soooo happy to play with it!


I first stamped all the images with Memento black ink and colored them with both Spectrum Noir and Nuvo markers.
(girl skin Nuvo 477, 475, 473    brown hair Spectrum Noir RB4,RB3, RB2, RB1      blonde hair Spectrum Noir BO3, GY5, GY4, GY3     pink dress Spectrum Noir MG5, MG4, MG3, MG2, MG1     turquoise dress Spectrum Noir GT3, GT2, GT1)



I then die cut a white rectangles with La Coppia Creativa "Rettangoli Decorati" dies, ink blended with spun sugar and tattered rose Distress Oxide inks and splattered with water.
I also die cut two sand hills with Lawn Fawn "Stitched Hillside Borders" dies and two wave stripes with Craftin' Desert Divas "Outdoor Landscape 2" dies.
I then ink blended the first ones with antique line and walnut stein Distress Oxide inks and the other two with tumbled glass and salty ocean Distress Oxide inks.
Before putting all together, I stamped the sentiment and the seagulls with Versafine Onyx Black ink and clear embossed them.



I really love how this card came out and I hope you like it too.
Thank you so much for passing by and have a great day.
Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento