Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 29 luglio 2019

"WARM WISHES" FALL CARD

Hello and happy Monday to you all!
Let's start a new week with a new Fall themed card featuring several Lawn Fawn goodies.


I started stamping all the images I needed for my card with Memento black ink (squirrels are from "Pick of the Patch" and "Nutty or Nice" stamp sets, pumpkins are from "Pick of the Patch", the house is from "Frosty Fairy Friend", mushroom are from "You're a Fungi" and the fireflies are from "Little Fireflies").

I then colored them with Spectrum Noir markers (squirrels MB4,MB3,MB2, MB1 - house RB4, RB3, RB2, RB1 - roof BO5, BO4, GY5, GY4 - pumpkins BO5, BO4, BO3, BO2, BO1).
I also colored some pumpkins with Nuvo markers (393, 392, 391, 389).


I then started working on my card base.
I used the two largest dies from the Heffy Doodle "Imperial Stitched Rectangles" and I die cut a brown rectangles from the " Knit Picky Fall" 6x6 paper pad and 2 white ones.
I ink blended one of the two white rectangles with Distress Oxide inks (shaded lilac, seedless preserved, wilted violet and blueprint sketch) and I splattered with some water and some confetti white Perfect Pearls.
I then die cut the second one with Lawn Fawn "Meadow Border" dies and I colored with shabby shutter and walnut stein Distress Oxide inks.
The sentiment is from "Thanks a Latte" stamp set and I heat embossed it with Lawn Fawn white embossing powder.



I really appreciate you stopping by my blog today.
I wish you an amazing week.
Hugs, Silvia.

P.S. This is my entry for the Lawn Fawnatics challenge 57 - Little Things.




3 commenti:

  1. wow! what a wonderful and beautiful scene! love the coloring and layers!! the pumpkins and mushrooms are perfect for those squirrels! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. What a gorgeous scene! I absolutely love all the yummy fall colors and cute images! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    RispondiElimina