Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 21 luglio 2019

"YOU ARE MY RAINBOW" INTERACTIVE CARD

Hello there!!!
How is it going?
I've just come back from 10 wonderful days in the Greek island of Crete and now I'm ready to go on in my cardmaking adventure.
As some of you may knows, I was one of the Mama Elephant Top Card Contest runner up and I'm sooooo excited about it…..I just can't believe it yet!!!! But I've also some other news I can't wait to share with you.


Anyway, today's card is one I made using a lot of Heffy Doodle stamp sets and dies.


I started die cutting a white rectangle with the largest die from the "Imperial Stitched Rectangles" and I ink blended the edges using  the "Cloudy Skies" stencil and pumice stone Distress Oxide ink.
I then used the ink smooching technique  and my beloved Distress Inks to create the rainbow center and I die cut the word "RAINBOW" with the amazing "Stiched Alphabetters" dies.




I stamped my images from "Absotoothly Awesome", "Quack Me Up" and "Unbearable Without You" stamp sets with Memento black ink and I colored with Nuvo markers and Spectrum Noir markers.
I attached everything using some liquid glue and some foam tape, I matted with a black rectangles and I added some movement putting a mini wobble behind of the pink fairy.




Well, that's all for today.
Thank you so much for passing by taking a peek.
Have an amazing Sunday!!!
Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento