Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 3 agosto 2019

"HAP-PEA BIRTHDAY" PIVOT POP-UP CARD


Hello!!!!
Today I'm so excited to share with you my first pivot pop-up card using Lawn Fawn die, a very special card for a very special birthday friend.
Sometimes ago I fall in love with this card by the amazing and so talented Eloise Blue featuring Lawn Fawn "Be Hap-pea" stamp set, so I decided to let me inspiring by it.


I started making my card cutting a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of white cardstock and I ink blended it with walnut stein, fossilized amber, antique linen and shubby shutter Distress Oxide inks.
I used the same colors to ink blend the interactive insert and the front panel of the card. I also added a texture on it using vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and Newton's Nook "Music" stencil.


I then stamped all the super cute images from the "Be Hap-pea" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers (both Spectrum Noir and Nuvo markers) and I die cut them with coordinates dies.
For the clouds borders I used the Heffy Doodle "Silver Lining Cloud Border" dies.
I also added a white pannel distressed with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink on the back of the card to add a special birthday message for my sweet friend.





I'm really happy of how this card came out and I hope you enjoy it too.
Here's a short video for you.


Thank you so much for stopping to my blog today. See you very soon.
Have a wonderful week-end, Silvia.

2 commenti: