Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 28 agosto 2019

YEAHHH.... FALL IS COMING!

Hello there!
It's always time to show our love to out favorite companies, so today I decided to put a lot of them all together in a card and I'm really happy for the result.


I started by stamping all my images with Memento black ink and coloring with Spectrum Noir markers (the farmer's market is from Avery Elle "Market Stand" stamp, the adorable critters are from Hello Bluebird Stamps "Autumn Gathering" stamp and hay bales are from Heffy Doodle "Hay There" stamp).

I then die cut two white panels from Heffy Doodle "Imperial Stitched Rectangles" dies. I ink blended the first one with peacock feathers, cracked pistachio and dried marigold Distress Oxide inks and I splattered with water. I also used Nuvo Mousse (Indian gold and pure platinum) loosened with a bit of water to add gold and silver sprinkles.

I then used Heffy Doodle "Grassy Lass Border" dies to cut two stripes from the second panel and I ink blended them with shabby shutters and walnut stain Distress Oxide inks.

Here's my ended card….what do you think about it?
I'm totally in love with it.



Here's some close-ups.




Thank you so much for passing by today and I hope you enjoyed my card.
See you soon with a lot of new Autumn inspirations. For now, I wish you an amazing day.
Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento