Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

martedì 13 agosto 2019

"HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY SAPRKLES" PIVOT POP-UP CARD



Hello there!
Today I'm back with a new pivot pop-up card I made to take my chance over the Lawn Fawnatics challenge 58 - interactive.
As you maybe already know I loooove fairies, unicorns and rainbows, so I put them all together in this birthday card.


I began by coloring my images from Lawn Fawn "A Little Sparkle" and "Fairy Friends" with Nuvo markers.
I then die cut my front panel using Heffy Doodle "Imperial Stitched" rectangles and I ink blended it with dried marigold, worn lipstick and tattered rose Distress Oxide inks.
I also added some texture with Heffy Doodle "Twinkle, Twinkle" stencil, worn lipstick Distress Oxide ink and a glitter paste.


I used the same Distress Oxide inks color combination for the inside of the card (5 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of white cardstock).

I then die cut a lot of cloud borders using Heffy Doodle "Silver lining cloud" border dies and I ink blended them with peacock feathers Distress Oxide.

For the rainbow I used Lawn Fawn "Shadow box Rainbow add-on" dies and the Heffy Doodle "Stitched Alphabetters" dies for the SPARKLES word.



I ended my card adding a white panel on the back for a personal message.


I really hope you like it as I do.
Thank you so much for passing by and see you soon here.
Hugs, Silvia. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento