Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 2 dicembre 2019

CHRISTMAS CARD SERIES 2019 #7: WARM WISHES DOUBLE INTERACTIVE CARD


Hello and happy Monday!
I'm so excited today because I've got a funny and cute super interactive card to share with you. It features Hello Bluebird "First Snow" stamp set and "Warm Wishes" and "Snowy Sky Scene" dies and one of my Lawn Fawn favorite die, the "pivot pop-up card" one.



I started stamping all my images from the stamp set with Memento black ink, coloring with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cutting them.
I then started working on the inside of the card. I die cut a 5 1/2"x8 1/2" and all the mechanism parts from white cardstock and I fold the panel in a half. I ink blended the top part of it and the pivot inserts with milled lavander, seedless preserved, dusty concord, blueprint sketch and chipped sapphire Distress Oxide inks. I splattered with water first and then with pure platinum Nuvo mousse loosened with a drop of water. 
I also die cut some snowy hills using Lawn Fawn "Stitched hillside borders" dies, I inked the edges with Lawn Fawn mermaid ink and I glued to the bottom of the panel.
I put together the inside of the card and I ended the scene adding some critters, white snowflakes and the sentiment "Let it snow".



For the outside I decided to create a wobble card. I cut a 4 1/4"x5 1/2" white panel  and I ink blended using the same colors combination of the inside of the card. I then die cut the "Warm Wishes" words three times, I glued them together, I colored with milled lavander Distress Oxide ink and I covered for a half with some glitter paste. I ended the scene adding the cute reindeer with a mini wobbles.



On my Instagram feed you can find a short video of the card in action, I'm Sivg76.

I hope you'll enjoy it and thank you soooo much for passing here today. 
Have a wonderful day. See you soon with a new Chirstmas card. Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento