Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 1 dicembre 2019

CHRISTMAS CARD SERIES #5 AND #6 2019: STAR WINDOWS CHRISTMAS CARD


Hi there!
Sometimes I like to challenge myself making cards, just to try something different and stepping outside my confort zone.
So yesterday, for the latest day of the daily marker 30 day I made this one layer flower Christmas card using the amazing digital stamp by Graciellie Design and coloring with Zig markers real brush, while today's card is a one with no trace of Distress Oxide inks on it, just only some drops of white acrylic paint.



For the sky I simply used a 8,5"x4 1/4" piece of Lawn Fawn "blue jay" cardstock and I liked so much the final effect.
This is also my entry to the Lawn Fawnatics challenge #65 "Fun with Dies".
I decided to create a window in my card and so I die cut a star in the middle of a white panel using the Lawn Fawn "Outside in Stitched Star Stackables" dies.


I also die cut some "snowy" hills using the Lawn Fawn "Stitched Hills Border" dies to build my scene.


I then stamped images from "Ho-ho-holidays" and "Yeti or not" stamp sets with Memento black ink, I colored with Nuvo markers and I fussy cut them.
I ended the card attaching all the elements with liquid glue and foam tape...I hope you'll enjoy it.



Thank you so much for stopping by and see you soon.
Hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento