Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 24 giugno 2020

HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY TRINITY STAMPS!!!

Hello crafty friends!
It's birthday time over Trinity Stamps and we are going to celebrate with an amazing new release, a lot of inspiration by the DT and a 3 Insta hops...are you ready to party?!



Today I'd like to share with you a duo of cards I made with the new super cute "You Lift Me Up" stamp sset and coordinating dies.



I started die cutting two stitched rectangles with the biggest die from "4-Bar Card" die set and I embossed them with the stitched clouds from the "Wonky Stitched Wilderness" die set.


I ink blended them with tumbled glass, cracked pistachio and peacock feathers Distress Inks, I spalttered with clean water and I added a sparkle touch with some drops of loosened pure platinum Nuvo mousse.


I then die cut two cloudy corners with the new incredible "Rainbow Builder" die set and a grassy border with the "Scenic Border" die set (I ink blended this one with shabby shutter and mowed lawn Distress Oxide inks).


I stamped images with Memento black ink, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator alcohol markers and I die cut them with coordinating dies.


Next, I heat embossed sentiments from the stamp set with white powder on black card stock, I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's my cards.


Thank you so much for stopping by today celebrating Trinity Stamps second birthday....I'm sure you're going to love this new release sooooo much!
Hugs, Silvia.


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento