Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

martedì 30 giugno 2020

SENDING SWEET SUMMERTIME SIPS

Hello crafty friends!
Have you seen how amazing is the latest Trinity Stamps release?!
I love it sooo much and today I have a new caffeinated slimline card to share with you featuring "Summertime Sips" stand alone die set.


I first die cut a card base using the "Wonky Stitched Wilderness" slimline die from white cardstock. Next I ink blended it with "Straight Stripes" from the "Slimline Stripes" stencil and cracked pistachio and peacock feathers Distress Oxide inks. I then ink blended edges with evergreen bough Distress Oxide ink and splattered with gold Nuvo mousse and vintage photo ink.

I used the "Summertime Sips" die set to cut all the pieces I needed from white cardstock and I colored them with Distress Oxide inks.
I used festive berries and  the second stencil from the "Slimline Stripes" set for the straw, while for the coffee inside the cup I used tea dye, vintage photo, walnut stein and ground espresso Distress Oxide inks, "Waving Hello" stencil and some gold Nuvo mousse splatters.


I put everything together and I added a heat embossed sentiment from the "Summertime Sentiments" stamp set.


I also added some "Coffee Bean heart sparkles" here and there as final touch.


That's all for today. Thank you so much for stopping by reading my blog. 
I hope you enjoyed this Summer Coffee card.
Hugs, Silvia.

1 commento: