Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 5 giugno 2020

"HELLO FRIENDS" FOR COFFEE LOVING CARMAKERS


Hello Everyone!
I'm soooo excited today 'cause I can tell you a news....I'm going to be guest designer for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog for the whole month of June....woot-woot!!!
You know, I'm a real coffeholic and I can't imagine a day withou this dark elisir of happiness: cold, hot, with milk....everything works!

For my first spot I decided to play with some Mama Elephant stamp sets and dies that I love soooo much: "Zodiac Rabbit" and "Bubble Tea".

That's my card and I'm telling all about it here.


Thanks so much for stopping by today...I hope you enjoyed my coffee card.
See ya soon with a new inspiration.
Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento