Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 6 settembre 2020

"IT WILL BE OK"

 Hi peeps!

Today's card is all about friendship, cuteness and Hello Bluebird stuff and it has been inspired by the sooooo talented C.C.ard.

I first cut a 4,25" x 5,5" rectangle from white card stock and I ink blended it with (from top to bottom)chipped sapphire, wilted violet, seedles preserved and tattered rose Distress Oxide inks . I also cut a rectangle with the same (misure) from a sheet of vellum, I stamped the "Farmland" stamp on it with Versafine black ink and I heat embossed it with clear powder.

I then used "Winter Woods Overlay" die set to cut my front panel from white card stock and I colored it with my beloved Distress Oxide inks.

I stamped images from "Besties" stamp set with Memento black ink, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I fussy cut them.

I glued everything together and I added some white accents with white UniPosca marker (pin type 0,7mm).

That's all for today. I hope you like this card and see you soon with more  Fall inspirations.

With love, Silvia.

1 commento: