Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 4 settembre 2020

"MAY YOUR DAY BE FILLED WITH JOY" INTERACTIVE CARD

 Hellooooo!!!! How's it going?

I hope you're all safe and well at the moment.

Today I want to share with you a happy slimline card with a wobbler on it......what can I say?! They're just so addictive!

I start die cutting two white panel using the largest die from the Mama Elephant "Slim Film City" die set and I used Lawn Fawn "Cloudy" stencil to ink blend on of them with tumbled glass, broken china and speckled egg Distress Oxide inks.

I then used the Lawn Fawn "Large Stitched Oval Stackables" dies to die cut two hill borders from the other panel and I ink blended it with twisted citron and mowed lawn Distress Oxide inks. I used the same dies also to create the road.

Next, I stamped images from Lawn Fawn "Yeti or Not", "Cars Critters" and "Happy Trail" stamp sets, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I cut them (some with coordinating dies and some by hands).

I die cut the scripty "Joy" from red cardstock two times and I glued them one above the other. I added a sentiment from the "    " stamp set and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.

Finally I added a wobbler behind the car and that's my card....funny, isn't it?!

This is also my entry for the Lawn Fawnatics challenge #83 .

Thank you so much for passing by today. Sending big hugs, Silvia.


4 commenti:

  1. Veramente bellissima la card, complimenti.

    RispondiElimina
  2. oh my goodness - this is beyond adorable!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this scene!!! that yeti is so cute and funny!!! just amazing!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    RispondiElimina