Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 7 settembre 2020

"JUMP FOR JOY.....FALL IS HERE!!!"

Hello everyone! 
I'm so in love with Autumn, pumpkin spice, falling leaves and Fall warm colors and now that you can smell all of this in the air I'm sooooo happy! So, today's card sentiment is perfect, don't you think?!


I started ink blending a scalopped rectangle with (from top to bottom) picked raspberry, worn lipstick, dried marigold, paper straw, shabby shutter Distress Oxide ink, I darkened edges with walnut stein Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water and gold Nuvo mousse.


I then die cut a smaller stitched rectangle from Lawn Fawn kraft cardstock and I used the "Outside in stitched pumpkin" die to cut a window in the middle of it. I also created my own patterned on it stamping some acorns and leaves from "Jump for Joy" stamp set with different brown Distress Oxide inks, darkened edges with ground coffee Distress ink and splattered with gold.


I stamped images from "Pick of the Patch", "Holiday Helpers" and "Jump for Joy" stamp sets with Memento black ink, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I fussy cut them. 


I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape to add dimension and I decorated my pumpkin shape with some leaves.


next I heat embossed the sentiment on chocolate bar cardstock with gold embossing powder ant that's all.


I really love how this card turned out and I have fun making it, so I hope you like it as much as I do.
Thank you so much for stopping by today and see you soon.
Big hugs, Silvia.

 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento