Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 21 maggio 2021

"BE CREATIVE" WITH COLORADO CRAFT COMPANY

 Hello crafty friends and welcome back to my happy place!

As so many of you, I'm in love with Anita Jeram's  adorable little mice too and today's card featuring "Be Creative Mini" stamp set by Colorado Craft Company.



I first die cut a shite rectangle using my new muct have die set by Trinity Stamps "Modern Embossed Rectangle",  I ink blended it with salvaged patina and chipped sapphire Distress Oxide inks abd I darkened edges with black soot Distress ink. I splattered with clean water, picket fence Distress reinker and a bit of black soot Distress ink and Indian gold Nuvo mousse (both loosened with water).


I then used Tim Holtz's "Hocus Pocus" stencil to apply some white Distress Matte Paste that I sprinkled with glitter white embossing powder by "Wow!".

I stamped my images with black ink, I colored it with Spectrum Noir Illustrator alcohol markers and I fussy cut it. I put everything together, adding a  white cloudy border and a puffy cloud and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by and I hope you'll enjoy this card as much as I do.

Having an amazing weekend. Big hugs, Silvia.

3 commenti: