Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 12 maggio 2021

"WITH BRAVE WINGS SHE FLIES" WITH TIM HOLTZ

 Hello there! I'm so happy to be here with you today sharing the card I made to take my chance over this week Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

I started die cutting a panel from watercolor paper with the largest die by La Coppia Creativa "Posta felice per te" set.

I then spray some salvaged patina Distress Oxide Spray and some tumbled glass Distress Spray Stein over Tim Holts "Roses" stencil, I pressed it down on my panel and I heat dry it. I then placed back the stencil over my panel and I ink blended roses with tattered rose distress Oxide ink and leaves with bundle sage Distress Oxide ink.

I also decided to add a vintage look smooching some vintage photo Distress Spray Stein here and there and stamping some handwritten sentences with gathered wings Distress ink (I used La Coppia Creativa "Sfondo-scritte").

Once everything was dry I place the stencil again over my panel, I added some Distress Matte paste and sprinkled with kitsch flamingo and peeled paint Distress Embossing Glaze.

I then found in my stash this old Sizzix die called "Beautiful Butterfly" and I thought it was perfect for this card. So I die cut it twice from white cardstock, I glued together and I colored it with some Indian gold Nuvo mousse and fired brick Distress Embossing Glaze.

I put everything together, I added one of the amazing sentiment from Tim Holtz "Small Talk" and that's all.


I hope you'll enjoy this card. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Hugs, Silvia.

4 commenti: