Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 14 luglio 2022

Christmas Stitched Card with Spellbinders

Hello crafty friends! Are you ready for some Christmas inspirations?!

Today’s card features one of the new Spellbinders die set called “Stitched Joy Etched” from the Stitchmas Christmas Collection.


I started cutting the biggest die from Kraft cardstock twice and then I handstiched it with different colors.


I then die cut a panel from pink cardstock with the “Hemstitch Rectangles" die set, I ink blended edges with picked raspberry Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with pink, white and gold acrylic paints.


I die cut the three letters for the “JOY” word in two different green tones and I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.


That’s all for today. Here are some close-ups.



Thank you so much for passing by taking a peek. I wish you an amazing day. 
Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento