Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 20 luglio 2022

MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH SPELLBINDERS

 Hello there and welcome to some new Christmas inspiration with the new Spellbinders release!

Today I’m showcasing the “Mix & Match Holiday Greetings" die set.


I started die cutting a watercolor white panel using the two biggest die from the "Nestabilities Hemstitch Rectangles" set. I then colored it with festive berries Distress Spray Stain and winterberry and peppermint stick Distress Mica Stain.


I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with white and gold Distress paint.


Next, I handstitched the borders of my panel with a turquoise thread. I die cut three times "Merry Christmas" from gold cardstock and I glued them one above the other (just to create a bit of dimension).


I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I added some gold sequins here and there and that's all.



Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy the card.
I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento