Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 13 luglio 2022

HELLO SUNSHINE CARD WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

 Hello crafty friends! I'm back to my blog today to share with you this Summer card I made mixing some goodies from the latest release by Scrappy Tails Crafts.


I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" panel from white Distress Heavystock  and I used the "Aztec" stencil to apply some Distress texture opaque paste on it.

Once dryied, I sprayed with prize ribbon and kitsch flamingo Distress Spray Stain and I darkened edges with walnut stain Distress Oxide ink.

Next, I splattered with clean water first and white, gold and antique bronze Distress paint then.

I die cut all the pieces I needed to build up my flowers from the "Layered Hibiscus" die set, I colored them with Distress Oxide inks and I covered the yellow pieces with traslucent Distress crackle paint.

For the sentiment I used the "Hello Sunshine" die set and I colored it with ground espresso Distress Paint.


I put everything together and that's all.

Here are some close-ups.



Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you like the card.

I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento