Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

martedì 22 novembre 2022

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

 Hello my crafty friends! today I'd like to share with you a large Christmas tag featuring some new and old Scrappy Tails Crafts goodies.

I started cutting a big tag from crea cardstock and I used the "Slimline Snowlake Corner" stencil to blend some tea dye Distress Oxide ink on it. I then splattered with clean water and white and gold acrylic paints.

Next I die cut all the pieces I needed to create my scene from colored cardstocks with the super cute "Layering snowman duo" die set and I glued them on the tag base.

I stamped a sentiment from "German Winter Village" stamp set, I added a Winter touch applying some white grit paste here and there with my fingers and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by and I hope you'll like this tag.

I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia. 
















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento