Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 5 dicembre 2022

TRINITY STAMPS 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS: HOME DECORATION

 Hello my crafty friends and welcome to the 5th Day of Christmas hosted by Trinity Stamps!

Today it's all about home decor and I have a simple one to share with you.

I started die cutting two scallop circles from kraft cardstock using the new and beautiful "Dainty Scallop Circle" die set. I glued them one above the other with liquid glue and I set them aside.


I then die cut a circle base from white cardstock. I ink blended it with tumbled glass, broken china and uncharted mariner Distress Oxide inks. I splattered with clean water and white and gold acrylic paints and I glued it on my kraft cardstock base.

I then used the "Cupcake Card" die set to cut two candles that I colored with alcohol markers and the "Santa Mug" die set to cut some green leaves and red berries.

I put everything together on the blue circle and I decorated it with a gold tinsel ribbon. For the sentiment I used "Simply Sentimental - Holidays" stamp set, a piece of black cardstock and some white embossing powder.


That's all for today! I hope you'll enjoy this make and don't forget to pass on the Trinity Stamps blog for other inspirations.



Tahnk you so much for passing by. I wish you an amazing day.
Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento