Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 12 dicembre 2022

TRINITY STAMPS 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS: BOX CARD

Hi there and welcome to the twelveth day of Christams hosted by Trinity Stamps! Today we are going to inspire you with some box card and I hope you'll enjoy them.

For my box card I started cutting two panels from red cardstock with the biggest die from the "A-7 Modern Embossed Layers" set and I scored the both at 5,5" and   6,75".

I then used the "Santa Mug" die to cut a window in one of the panel. I also die cut two creamy topping from white cardstock and a gingerbread man from kraft cardstock.

For the inside of the card I cut a white panel, I ink blended it with broken china, uncharted mariner and prize ribbon Distress Oxide inks and I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and bronze acrylic paints.

I decided to create a wintery landscape, so I die cut a white house and some trees with the smallest pieces from the "Snowglobe Card" die set.

I put everything together and I added an embossed sentiment stamped with the "Simply Sentimental-Holidays" stamp set. I added some "Bubblemint Candy Sprinkles" embellishment mix here and there and that's all.



Thank you so much for passing by.....I hope you enjoy this box card.
I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.

1 commento: