Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 10 febbraio 2023

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR FABULOUS GIRL WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

Hi there and welcome back to my blog!

Today's card is a birthday one for fabulous girls I made with some of the stamp and die sets from Scrappy Tails Crafts "J'adore" release.

I started ink blended a white 5,5"x4,25" base with uncharted mariner and prize ribbon Distress Oxide inks for the sky and mowed lawn and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks for the grass. 

I darkened edges with black soot Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white, black and gold Distress paints.

I heat embossed a sentiment from the "J'adore (Paris Besties)" stamp set in gold and I set the base aside.

I then die cut all the pieces in the "Backside BFF" die set from white cardstock, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I glued everything in place.

I put everything together and that's all!

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento