Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 11 febbraio 2023

VALENTINE'S DAY CARD WITH HELLO BLUEBIRD STAMPS

 Hello there!

I’d like to share the card I made to take my chance over the Hello Bluebird Stamps Instagram challenge with you today!

It’s a color palette chalk and I really enjoyed myself making this card!


I started ink smooching a cream cardstock panel with Distress Spray Oxide inkitsch flamingo, saltwater taffy, picked raspberry and festive berries.


I then applied a bit of Distress traslucent crackle paste through a heart stencil, I sprinkled some tone on tone Distress embossing glaze on it and I let it dry before melting the embossing glaze with a hot air gun.


To create the Winter scene I die cut two tree from the "Halloween Tree" die set and a snowy border and an iced river with the "Skating Pond Scene" die set.


I darkened edges with spun sugar and worn lipstick Distress Oxide inks and I glued them on my card base.


I stamped images from the adorable "Polar Friends" stamp set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I fussy cut them. The heat embossed sentiment is from the "Puddle Play" stamp set and I thought it was perfect for this cute scene.


I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I added some red, pink and white clay heart here and there and that's all.


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy this card.
I wish you an amazing weekend. Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento