Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 30 aprile 2023

HELLO! A SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS SPRING CARD

 Hi there!

I have a beautiful Spring card I made for Scrappy Tails Crafts today and it’s inspired by one I saw on Pinterest some times ago (unluckily I can’t remember the author).


I started making my card cutting a panel from watercolor cardstock.
I then used cocktail party, winterberry and decayed Distress mica stains to color my panel in the middle, I dryed it with hot air gun and I darkened edges with a gold ink.
I also splattered it with picket fence Distress paint.


I colored a piece of vellum with the same colors used for the cardbase and I cut three beautiful butterflies from it with the amazing "Hello Butterfly Multi-layer" stencil and coordinating die set.


I wanted some extra gold, so I put a bit of gilded Distress foundry wax on the butterfly.


I glued the butterflies on my base with some liquid glue and I stamped a sentiment from the "Heartfelt Wings" stamp set with black ink and that's all.




Thank you so much for passing by today, I hope you like the card.
I wish you and amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.
















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento