Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 4 maggio 2023

HELLO SPRING WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

 Hello my dear friends! I'm here today with a new Scrappy Tails Crafts card.

I started cutting a white 5,5"x4,25" panel and I ink blended it with tumbled glass Distress Oxide ink and a cloudy stencil from my stash.

I darkened edges with broken china Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and picket fence Distress paint.

I then die cut all the pieces I need to build my Spring scene using the following die sets:

- "A2 Forest Tree Cover Plate" for the branches

- "A2 Bird House Pop Up Card" for the bird house and flowers

- "A2 Perfume Bottle" for the leaves

I colored them with Distress Oxide inks and I splattered with clean water and white and gold Distress paints.

I put everything together with liquid glue and I stamped a sentiment from the "Birds and Blooms" stamp set in black.

I also added some pearls from the "Spring Flower Breeze" embellishment mix and that's all.


Thank you so much for stopping by today.

I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento