Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 16 luglio 2023

"KEEP CALM AN CHERRY ON" WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello there and happy Sunday!!!!
Today's card is all about cherry, ice-cream and Summer!


I started cutting a white panel with the biggest die from the "You've Been Framed" set and I created a pattern on it using the "Fiddlehead" stencil as a stamp.


I then darkened edges with walnut stein Distress Oxide spray and I let it dry before stamping the sentiment on it.



I stamped some of the images from the "Cherry on Top" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them out.


I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.
Here are some moro photos.



Thank you so much for passing by taking a peek.
I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento