Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 7 luglio 2023

SUMMER HELLO CARD WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

Hello crafty friends!

I want to share with you today the first one of two cards I made mixing and matching some of the new die set by Scrappy Tails Crafts.

For this card I started  ink blending a white panel with antique linen and tea dye Distress Oxide inks for the sand and speckle egg, salvaged patina and peacock feather for the sky. 

I splattered with clean water. tone on tone inks and picket fence and antique bronze Distress paints and I set it aside.

I then die cut all the pieces I needed to build my scene from the super amazing "Layering Pelicans" and "Beach Essentials" die sets. I ink blended them and I splattered with clean water and tone on tone inks.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and I added a "Hello" that I die cut with "Hello Butterfly" stencil and die set from black cardstock.


I glued some jewels from the "Carribean Waters" here and there and that's all.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento