Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 28 luglio 2023

JINGLE ALL THE WAY

Hello peeps and welcome back to my blog. I have a Christmas card to share with you today and it features some old but always so adorable Hello Bluebird stamp and die sets.

I started cutting a 5,5”x 4,25” panel from white cardstock and I applied some picket fence and salvaged patina Distress paints on it with a brayer.

Once dried I heat embossed in white the “Script” background stamp by Wendy Vecchi and I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide inks.

I splattered with clean water and white and gold acrylic paints and I set it aside.

I die cut all the pieces from the “Holly and Pine” die set, I ink blended them with Distress Oxide inks and I glued them together.

I then stamped in brown one of the adorable bunnies from the “First Snow” stamp set, the hat from the “Yeti or Not” stamp set and the street lamp from the “Merry Mice” stamp set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I fussy cut them.

I heat embossed one of the sentiment from the “North Pole Littles” stamp set on black cardstock and I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.

That’s all.

I’m really happy of how this card turned out and I hope you’ll enjoy as much as I do.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Having an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento