Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 7 luglio 2024

JUST BECAUSE WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS


Hello crafty friends and happy Sunday!!!! There’s a new fantastic release over The Rabbit Hole Designs and I’m here today to share with you the first of fourth card I made with the new products.


I started cutting a panel from watercolor paper and I colored it with picked raspberry, saltwater taffy, worn lipstick and spun sugar Distress Spray stains.


Once dry I allpied Distress opaque crackle paste through the new and so beautiful "Candy Twist" stencil and I covered it with different Distress embossing glaze (I used picked raspberry, kitsch flamingo, saltwater taffy and lumberjack plaid).


I let everything dry and then I heat embossed my panel.


I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and I stamped one of the sentiment from the amazing new "Sentimentally Speaking" stamp set.



Here's a close up of the embossed crackle paste effect.


That's all for today.

I hope you'll enjoy the card and thank you very much for stopping by.

I wish you a fantastic new week. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento