Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 28 luglio 2024

SENDING HUGS WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hi there and happy Sunday! It's time for a new The Rabbit Hole Designs card today and I hope you'll enjoy it.

I started cutting a panel from white cardstock and I then colored it blending Altenew fresh dye inks in pink (strawberry, dusty pink, blush rose and raspberry sunset) throught one of my favorite new stencil called "Candy Twist" with one of the fabulous  Cotton Tail blending brushes.


I darkened edges with dusty pink and blush rose dye ink, I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold acrylic paints and I set it aside.

I heat embossed in white on a stripe of black cardstock one of the sentiment from the "Sentimentally Speaking" stamp set.

I glued it on the card and that's all.


Thank you so much for stopping by.

I wish you a fantastic new week! Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento