Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 25 luglio 2024

PARIS INSPIRED BIRTHDAY CARD WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

 Hello crafty friends! I'm here today with a Paris inspired birthday card I made in collaboration with Scrappy Tails Crafts.


I started cutting a panel from white cardstock and I ink blended it applying grey and pink Distress Oxide inks through the "Paris Print" layering stencil.


I darkened edges with antique linen and vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water and tone on tone inks.


I then die cut the Eiffel Tower from the "Paris Eiffel Tower" die set and two of the luggages from the new and so cute "Stacked Suitcases" die set using some textured colored cardstocks.


I glued all the pieces together, I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with white and gold acrylic paints.


I put everything togethe using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and I stamped one of the sentiment from the "J'adore (Paris Besties)" stamp set.
I added some jewels from the "Blinded by Love" embellishment mix and that's all.


Thank you so much for passing by.
Have a great weekend! Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento