Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 28 luglio 2022

CHRISTMAS JOY CARD WITH SPELLBINDERS

Hello my dear friends! I have a new Christmas card featuring some new Spellbinders’ dies for you today.

This time I decided to mix the "Tweet Cardinal" and the "Stitched Joy" etched die sets.

I started die cutting two panel with the "Nestabilities Hemstitch Rectangles Venice Lace" etched die set, the biggest one from a dark green cardstock and the smaller one from white cardstock. 

I then die cut all the pieces I needed to build up the cute tweet cardinal from watercolor paper and I colored them with a mix of red Distress Spray Stains and Distress Mica Stain.

I also darkened the edges of the green panel with rustic wilderness Distress Oxide ink and I splattered them with white and gold acrylic paints.

I die cut the letters for the JOY word in two different kind of greens and I put everything together.


That's all for today! I hope you'll nejoy the card!
I wish you an amazing day and I send you big hugs! Silvia.








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento