Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 11 febbraio 2024

LET US DANCE & DREAM WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello my dear friends and welcome back to my blog! I'm here today to share with you a card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a panel from watercolor paper and I heat embossed in gold one of the beautiful daffoild from the new "   " stamp set.

I watercolored it with Karin Brusho markers and I let it dry.

I darkened edges with vintage photo and scorched timber Distress Oxide inks, I splattered with clean water and white and gold acrylic paints.

I then stamped one of the beautiful sentiment from the stamp set with a hybrid dark brown ink and I used the same ink to stamped randomly the single flower from the set.

That's all for today. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I wish you an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento