Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 7 febbraio 2024

LOVE NO BUNNY BUTT YOU

Hello crafty friends!!!! I'm here today to sahre with you a super fun card featuring one of the adorable new stamp set by Scrappy Tails Crafts.

I started cutting a panel from pink cardstock and I created a pattern on it applying worn lipstick and picked raspberry Distress Oxide inks through the "Easter Egg" stencil.

I splattered with clean water and tone on tone inks and I set it aside.

I then stamped one of the super cute images from the "Carrot Patch Bunnies” stamp set, I colored it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.

I made a white frame, I put a piece of vellum behind it and I heat embossed on it one of the sentiment from the above stamp set.

I put everything together and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Have an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento