Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 25 febbraio 2024

HOLDING YOU IN MY HEART

 Hello crafty friends!! It's Sunday and this means that it's time for a new card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs.


I started cutting a panel from white cardstock and I ink blended it with broken china, mermaid lagoon and faded jeans Distress Oxide inks for the sky and with lucky clover and pine needles Dsitress Oxide inks for the grass.


I then used the "Clouds in my Coffee" stencil to add some puffy clouds here and there, I splattered with clean water and white and gold acrylic paints and I set it aside.


I stamped images from the "Fall Foxes" and the "Daffodil" stamp sets, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and I fussy cut them.


I stamped one of the beautiful sentiment from the "Mindful Magnolia" stamp set, I put everything together using a miix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.



Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have an amazing Sunday! Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento