Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 18 febbraio 2024

SPRING IS IN THE AIR WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

 Hi there and happy Sunday!! I'm here today to show you one of the new stamp sets by The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a panel from watercolor cardstock and I heat embossed in gold the beautiful images from the "Easter Basket" stamp set.

I colored it with watercolor markers and I let it dry.

I then blended speckled egg Distress Oxide inks through the "Fiddlehead" stencil and I darkened edges with a soft touch of scratched timber Distress Oxide ink.

I splattered with clean water and white and gold acrylic paints and I stamped one of the sentiments from the "Daffodil" stamp set in dark brown .

That's all! 

I wish you a fantastic new week. Big hugs. Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento