Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 21 febbraio 2024

YOU'RE A 24-CARROT FRIEND

Hi there and welcome back to my blog. Today's card is a friendship one featuring one of the new  Scrappy Tails Crafts stamp set.

I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" panel from white cardstock and I ink blended it with victorian velvet Distress Oxide ink in the middle. I splattered with clean water, tone on tone ink and white and gold acrylic paints and I set it aside.

I then stamped one of the super cute bunnies from the new "Carrot Patch Bunnies" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.

I die cut a strip of grass using the "Egg Hunt Kids" die set and I colored it with mowed lawn Distress Oxide ink.

I stamped one of the adorable sentiments from the stamp set and I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.

I added some jewels from the "Eggstra-Special Flowers" mix and that's all.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento