Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 3 settembre 2018

NUTS ABOUT YOU FOR STOCK YOUR STASH


Buongiorno e benvenuti ad una nuova settimana piena di colori e allegria.
Hello and welcome to another colorful and happy week.

Oggi vorrei mostrarvi la card che ho realizzato per il nuovo stock your stash challenge sul blog di Reverse Confetti. Questo mese  il tema della sfida è Halloween/Fall Fun e così ho pensato di utilizzare "Nuts about you" set di timbri.
Today I'd like to show you the card I made for the new stock your stash challenge over the Reverse Confetti blog. This month's card making theme is Halloween/Fall fun and so I decided to use "Nuts about you" stamp set.



Ispirata dal fantastico video-tutorial di Birka Reinitz, ho pensato di creare una zig-zag card. Ho tagliato una striscia di cartoncino bianco in misura 11"1/2 x 4" e l'ho piegata a 1", 2", 3"3/4, 5"1/2 e 8"1/2. Per lo sfondo ho sfumato insieme dei Distress Ink e Oxide, chipped sapphire, tumbled sky e mermaid lagoon per il cielo e antique linen, fossilized amber, vintage photo e mowed lawn per il prato, e questo è il risultato finale...che ve ne sembra? Sarò di parte, ma a me piace un sacco!!!
Inspired by the incredible Birka Reinitz video-tutorial, I created a zig-zag card. I cut a 11"1/2 x 4" white cardstock stripe and I folded it at 1", 2", 3"3/4, 5"1/2,8"1/2. For the background I blended some Distress Ink and Oxide together,  chipped sapphire, tumbled sky and mermaid lagoon for the sky and antique linen, fossilized amber, vintage photo and mowed lawn for the grass, and this is the final result...what do you think about it? I really love it a lot!!!






E anche per oggi è tutto. Grazie per la visita e a prestissimo! Silvia
It's all for today. Thank you for stopping by, Silvia.

Con questa card partecipo al Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge Fall/Autumn.

2 commenti:

  1. Hello Silvia!!!
    This is such a cute card! i love the dimension you created with all the different layers Love also how you colored everything!
    Beautiful project!
    brava!!
    Thank you for playing along over Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, we all hope to see you again this week to help us celebrate STAMPtember!!
    hugs zoey

    RispondiElimina
  2. Folded cards always scare me.. you're making me want to try again. I love the scene you created! It's amazing!

    RispondiElimina