Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 5 settembre 2019

"HELLO PUMPKIN" FALL CARD

Hi there!
You know that I love mixing up different stamp sets to create my card scenes and for today's card I played with Heffy Doodle "Absotoothly Awesome", "Veggie Patch", "Big Bug Hugs" and "More than Smores".


I started by stamping all my images with Memento black ink and coloring them with Spectrum Noir markers.
I then die cut a white panel using the largest die from Heffy Doodle "Imperial Stitched Rectangles" and I ink blended it. I first applied tumbled glass Distress Oxide ink with a life changing brush. I then used Heffy Doodle "Cloudy Skies" stencil and salty ocean Distress Oxide ink to create my texture and I ended by darkening the edges of the panel with blueprint sketch Distress Oxide ink.
I then die cut three stripes from a white cardstock with Heffy Doodle "Grassy Lass Border" dies and I colored them with shubby shutters and mowed lawn Distress Oxide ink. I also added a "warmer touch" to my sky and grass splattering some Indian gold Nuvo mousse loosened with a drop of water on them.


I ended my card attaching all my images in place with some liquid glue except for the flying fairies: I used a pice of  foam tape behind them because I wanted them to pop-up a bit.
I'm really happy of how this card turned out and I hope you like it too. 




Thank you so much for passing by today and see you very soon.
Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento