Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 12 settembre 2019

LEAVES ARE FALLING AUTUMN IS CALLING


Good morning!!!
I'm so happy I added Lawn Fawn new "Crunchy Leaf " ink pad to my last cafty order because I'm so in love with the "warm touch" it gives to my card.
Today I want to share with you the first card I made stamping all my images with it, but I'm already working on some new ones, so stay tune!!!


For this card I started by ink blending my cardbase with my favourite fall background Distress Oxide inks color combination: antique linen in the middle, dried marigold on the bottom and tumbled glass and salty ocean on top, with some splatters of Indian gold Nuvo mousse loosened with a bit of water.
For the grass I used a shabby shutter and walnut stein Distress Oxide inks combo.


I then colored my images (they're from Lawn Fawn "Thanks a latte", "Pick of the patch" and "Butterfly kisses" stamp sets) with Spectrum Noir and Nuvo markers, I fussy cut them and I added to my card, creating a sweet Autumn scene.



I really enjoyed myself a lot making this card and I hope you like it  too.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and see ya soon.
Happy Fall, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento