Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 21 settembre 2019

THANK YOU FOR BEING TRULY GREAT


Hello and happy Saturday to you all!!!
Autumn is coming... you can feel it in the crisp air and in the turning leaves: yeahhhh!!!!
Today I want to share with you a very simple card I made using the amazing girls from "Miss Anya Coffee Break" stamp set by The Greeting Farm.


I started cutting a white panel with La Coppia Creativa "Posta Felice per Te" dies and I ink blended it using a color combo by my super talented friend Davina .
I used spun sugar, worn lipstick, dried Marigold and walnut stein Distress Oxide inks and I added some splatters of Indian gold Nuvo mousse loosened with a drop of water.
I then stamped my images with Memento black ink and I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.


Here are some of my Spectrum Noir color combos:
-face: FS4-FS1-FS9
-brown hair: EB6-EB4-TN5-TN4-TN3
-blond hair: GB9-GB11-GB7-GB6-GB4-GB3-GB1
-gray boot: GG5-GG4-GG3-GG2-GG1
For the sentiment I used Honey Bee Stamps "Truly Great Friends" stamp set.
I ended my card adding some Lucy Abram's sequins here and there.



I really enjoyed myself coloring this cuties, so I hope you enjoy this card too.
Thank you so much for passing by once again by my blog and I hope see you here soon.
Have a wonderful weekend, Silvia.

1 commento: