Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 15 settembre 2019

SWEET MICE, SWEET CHRISTMAS CARD


Hello and welcome back to my blog.
Do you like mood boards? 
I'm not so good with them, but I can't miss the opportunity to play with this month amazing one by Butterfly Reflections, ink. and don't take my chance over Davina's blog challenge #1.


So... this is my card.


I played with my beloved Distress Oxide inks for the background (I used tattered rose, skattered straw, tumbled glass, cracked pistachio and peacock feather) and Lawn Fawn adorable "Mice on Ice" and "Frosty Fairy Friends" stamp sets.
I stamped all my images with the new Lawn Fawn crunchy leaf ink and I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.




For making the frame I used some La Coppia Creativa dies.


I'm so happy of how this card turned out and I hope you like it too.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. 
I wish you an amazing Sunday, Silvia.

With this card I also take my chance over Lawn Fawnatics challenge 60 create a scene.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento