Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 29 novembre 2019

"PUMPKIN SPICE CHEERS" CARD FOR BUTTERFLY REFLECTIONS INK BIRTHDAY HOP


Hello and happy Friday.
Today I'm so excited to take part to the amazing Instagram hop organized by Butterly Reflections Ink. to celebrate Vanessa's birthday.


I know she loves pumpkin spice and fucsia so for this sweet occasion I decided to make this cheerful card, using one of my new favorite dies by Hello Bluebird Stamps ("Treehouse" die) and their cute critters from the "Leaf Play" stamp set.



For the background I opted for a pink sky blending together picket raspberry, worn lipstick and dried marigold Distress Oxide ink, that I then splattered with water, Lawn Fawn yeti ink and some indian gold Nuvo Mousse.



I really enjoyed myself a lot making this card and I'm so happy of the final result of it.


Now, if you'd like to hop with us and have some fun please go to my Instagram (Sivg76) and play with us.

Thank you for passing by taking a peek and have a lovely day.
Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento