Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 25 aprile 2020

BIRTHDAY CHEERS

Hello there!
Welcome back to my blog.
Today I've got a new card featuring the Trinity Stamps "Happy Hour" stamp set to share with you.


This time I made a birthday card and I decided to combine it with the super cute little mice from the "Mouse House" stamp set......isn't a wonderful combination?!


I die cut a white stitched rectangle and I ink blended with tumbled glass and broken china Distress Oxide inks and I splattered with clean water and thinned faded jeans ink.
I then die cut two grassy border using the "Scenic Border" die set and I splattered with thinned mowed lawn and ground espresso Distress Oxide inks and Indian Gold Nuvo mousse.


I stamped images from the two stamp sets, I colored with alcohol markers, I fussy cut them and I built up my scene using a mix of liquid glue and foam squares.



I really had a lot of fun making this card and I hope you'll enjoy it too.
Thank you so much for stopping by here today.
I wish you a wonderful week-end. Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento