Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 15 aprile 2020

USE IT UP OR DIG IT OUT CHALLENGE BLOG HOP

Hello peeps!!!!
I'm so happy to be here with you today sharing a card I made for a hop organized by Courtney's cardmaking hops Facebook group.
This time the theme of the hop is #useitupordigitoutchallenge and so I decided to create a card using some stencils and stampsets I stashed away during the last months.


I started my card die cutting a stitched rectangles with the "Imperial Stitched Rectangles" dies by Heffy Doodle from white cardstock. I then used the Heffy Doodle "Circle Masquerade" stencil to create a pink circle in the right top of my card and I ink blended it with spun sugar and worn lipstick Distress oxide inks.


I went on using Heffy Doodle "Steady Heart" stencil and picked raspberry and festive berry Distress Oxide inks to add tiny little hearts all over my front panel. I splattered with clean water and with loosened inks in the colors above.


I then stamped images from The Greeting Farm "Bubbles Anya" stamp set with Memento black ink, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers and I fussy cut them.
I stamped the sentiment on the card base with Versafine black ink, I added images with foam squares to create a bit of dimension and I put some sequins here and there as final touch.
Here are some close-ups.



Your next step is Michele Margaret.
I truly hope you'll enjoy this card as much as I do and thank you so much for hopping along with us today and having fun.
Big warm hugs, Silvia.

9 commenti:

  1. Great card! Love the coloring and background so much. What a great stop on the hop. Thank you for participating today!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the stenciled circle area on your background. So pretty! You coloring on the girl image is gorgeous!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Such an adorable card!!! So grateful you shared your time & creativity! Stay safe & healthy, blessings & hugs!!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Super cute card!!! Love how the heart stencil looks like translucent bubbles! Great job digging it out and using it 😁

    RispondiElimina
  5. She is so precious! I really do enjoy this card!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hi Silvia! Your card is so cute! I love all the colorful techniques you used on it. :)

    RispondiElimina
  7. Woww! That is a very cute, simple and calming card.

    RispondiElimina